Thursday 14 November 2013

Alexa Chung IT

A couple of weeks ago I was delighted to be accepted by Access All ASOS to be a part of their exciting group! My first invitation from Access All ASOS was to request a signed copy of Alexa Chung, IT before it hit ASOS.com. I have always loved Alexa's effortless style and was funnily enough just about to buy this book, so of course I wanted to try my luck! From the people that applied 25 were chosen and I was one of the lucky ones who received a signed copy. I have recently moved house so the address I had given was my address work. This would all be fine but as I had a week off work I had to wait a whole week to see the copy, it killed me! Although when I arrived at work on Monday morning it definitely helped me get through my first day back at work. I wanted to share with you some snapshots of the book, that tells Alexa's life through her pictures, illustrations and short tales. It is a must for anybody who loves Alexa Chung and as we are creative souls it has the right balance between writing and visual stimulation. For all you fashionista's wanting to break into the career it is a great pick, lets not forget she has a Mulberry named after her so she is certainly doing something right!









Thank you so much ASOS, what a great book. You can get your copy now at ASOS. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on this book! I'm a huge Alexa fan(who isn't?!)- she's just so classy.

    -Kate xo

    bleached mort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't to start reading it! I have had a quick flick through but waiting to finish my current book. The canvas cover also makes it a great coffee table book.

      Katie

      living-in-a-fashion-world

      xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get this book and see for myself if it's as awesome as it sounds (but I'm pretty sure I'll love it!)

    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really is great! I love a book that has just the right amount of visually stimulation too! Will check out your blog now..

      Katie
      living-in-a-fashion-world

      xx

      Delete