Friday 26 July 2013

PAUSE Pop Up Launch Party

Menswear magazine PAUSE have progressed so much in the last year that they decided to launch their first ever pop up shop. Funded by the Mayor of London, Camden Council and Camden Town United, Camden Collection supports up-and-coming creative business and backed the pop up shop. I went along on Tuesday evening for the launch party and what a success it was. With great music, a creative crowd from bloggers and PR's to press and designers. I even bumped in Vince Kidd who I interviewed for the 2nd Issue of PAUSE, as he turned round and asked 'Where do I know you from?'. Stocking brands such as Hubert & Calvin, Watch WarehouseMr Gugu and TWOANGLE & Serge DeNimes, the pop up shop has a great range of diverse menswear. What a great location for a pop up shop too, situated at 69 High Street, Camden. You have until the 28th of July to pop down, but if I was you i'd get down sooner rather than later!














No comments:

Post a Comment