Monday 15 July 2013

PAUSE Magazine, Issue 04


I have been so busy with my new job that I forgot to tell you how excited about the 4th Issue of PAUSE Magazine. I have been writing for PAUSE since the early days and I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how far the magazine has come in such a short space of time. Everything from the paper quality to the features were stepped up for this Issue and it is down to the hard work of the whole team. Founder and editor-in-chief, Johnson Gold is so down to earth and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Don't think that the excitement stops there, oh no; PAUSE birthday Issue will be out in September and it is going to be bigger and better than ever! It is so exciting to be involved with such a great publication and although I don't have as much time to spend as before I am so proud of the whole team. I'm running away with myself here,  but Issue 04 features my cover interview with Made in Chelsea star Oliver Proudlock about the start up of his brand Serge DeNimes. 

PAUSE magazine is now being sold at a great price of £3.50, available at top newsagents, bookstores and independent stores in London. Also available worldwide you can purchase PAUSE in NYC, Paris, Tokyo, Australia, Berlin , Hong Kong, Dubai and many more. For full stockists visit here and order your copy online now at shop.pausemag.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment