Wednesday 26 June 2013

LCM: Nick Tensis S/S 14

As always as fashion weeks I will not learn. The fashion editor advised once again to wear comfortable shoes but I simply refused so knowing I could chill out at the Nick Tensis presentation in a beautiful hotel was a relief for both me and my poor feet. I was joined by Camilla from Who's Jack and it was so lovely to relax, enjoy a couple of Martini's and appreciate a well tailored suit. Nick Tensis added a modern edge to Savile Row with cropped trousers and pastel shades of blue and lemon that were popular. Menswear ambassador, Dermot O'Leary got involved on the action and was seen taking a closer inspection at the collection. Brilliant presentation and brilliant Spring/Summer 2014 collection for Nick Tensis.




No comments:

Post a Comment