Monday 18 February 2013

London Fashion Week A/W '13. Pringle of Scotland


When I found out I was covering Pringle of Scotland, Autumn/Winter 2013 show for Who's Jack Magazine I couldn't wait. It was a presentation and not a catwalk show, but this isn't always a bad thing. There may not be the same type of buzz that you get at catwalk shows, trying to snap your pictures quickly and get a glimpse of the FROW. Saying that presentations are obviously more resilient in our economic climate, and so much more informal. Arriving an hour after the presentation begun it was peak time as the gallery was very busy. The Autumn/Winter 2013 collection was beautiful, and the great thing about a presentation is you have the time to appreciate each garment and of course take some great pictures. I wanted to share with you some of my photos from the Pringle of Scotland collection  let me know what you think.







No comments:

Post a Comment