Friday 11 January 2013

London Collections: Katie Eary A/W 13

I don't even know where to begin with the Katie Eary Autumn/Winter 2013 collection. By far my favourite of London Collections: Men, I was so pleased it was a show I got to see-and I had great seats. Although the people in front of me had an iPad that seems to block the view of all my pictures, so I have kindly 'borrowed' these images off Vogue. Think, gothic floral, blue craps and lot's of pink and you have this collection down to a tee. The collection had such a good reaction from everybody there, and I heard countless times on the way out 'that was the best show yet', and I have to agree. The sound track to the show was brilliant with Kendrick Lemar, amongst other artists supporting the catwalk show. Sunglasses were another hit for Katie Eary, and unlike the sunglasses at Xander Zhou that in my opinion looked a bit out of place, they really worked! Katie also introduced her womenswear into the collection- think dark gothic vamp. Katie Eary you have won me over with this brilliant A/W 2013 collection- you go girl! 





No comments:

Post a Comment