Thursday 14 June 2012

The perfect Front Row?

I was sitting yesterday at the GALA show for Graduate Fashion Week looking at all of the important fashion icons going to sit on the Front Row. Allocating front row seats for fashion shows I can imagine is a huge task in itself. I have always been mesmerised by the FROW (front row) and the importance and prestige that surrounds it. If I am at a fashion show and I don't know who somebody is on the front row it leads me to question "who are they" shortly followed by "what's in their goody bag?". This led me to think about if I was a designer who I would allocate my front row seats to. In no particular order I have come up with my perfect front row:

1. Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen


2. Mario Testino
3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
4. Alexa Chung


5. Kanye West
6. David Gandy
7. Alice Dellal 


8.Hasan Hejazi 


9. Mary Katrantzou
10. Alexis Knox
11. Susie Lau (Susie Bubble)


12. Daphne Guinness
13. Henry Holland
14. Olivia Palermo


15. Anna Dello Russo 
16. Lucinda Chambers
17. Victoria Beckham
18. Vivienne Westwood
19. Scott Schuman (The Satorialist)
20. Pandemonia & snowy



Who would be on your front row?

No comments:

Post a Comment