Wednesday 20 June 2012

James Quaintance. Skater.Tattoist.Model

James Quaintance. Skater. Tattoist. Model
I remember the first time I saw James Quaintance. It was at the Oliver Spencer Autumn/Winter 2012 show at London Fashion Week. Overall the choice of models used in the show was to a high standard and visually interesting and intriguing for those watching. One minute an eldery man with heavy beard would come out and the next thing you know it was heavily tattoed model, James Quaintance. Although at the time I didn't even know who he was. As somebody who has tattoos (not as many as Quaintance mind) it was lovely to see someone on the catwalk with so many tattoos. 

It wasn't until Graduate Fashion Week Gala show 1 where I saw James again and instantly remembered the Oliver Spencer Show where I first saw him. There is just something about him that is simply mesmerising and I had to share it with you.



 What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. He looks pretty cool, I'm personally a fan of tattooed models!

    ReplyDelete