Friday 15 June 2012

Famous for Fifteen...

I'm not sure about you but I NEVER win competitions. At GFW Famous For Fifteen, a new niche brand that provides unique and customised vintage clothing had a pop up stall where they were running a competition to win one of their t-shirts or vests. The style of their clothes was just up my street so I thought I would enter the competition. All I had to do was take a picture of me at the pop up store and tweet it to them. Here is my picture: 


Me at the 'Famous for Fifteen' pop up store

I was sat in Burger King with my friend today when I dropped my diet coke all over the floor and all down my leggings. I saw the funny side to it but thought 'WHYYY ME?!'. Almost immediately my phone buzzed to notify me that I had won the Famous for Fifteen competition. So now which tshirt or vest do I choose?



I love this t-shirt


& this one


AHH I want them all :)


Or do I choose this one?!

Which one would you choose?

If you haven't heard of 'FamousforFifteen' yet then remember the name and check them out:


http://www.famousforfifteen.bigcartel.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous, loved their stall! Would definitely go for the second one myself

    ReplyDelete