Thursday 15 March 2012

A day in London...

The view of Oxford Street on the 6th level of London College of Fashion
I spent the day in London on Wednesday, I had a very busy day. I started off with dropping clothes off from an editorial to The National Costume hire, then I headed to Oxford Street which is always a bad move for my bank balance. I had an interview planned with Jonathan Baker, course director of visual merchandising and the writer of inspiration VM blog www.retailstorewindows.com. I thought in preperation I would have a walk and get inspired by some of the shop windows.
Simple yet eye-catching. Topshop, Oxford Circus

Topman, Oxford Circus

More simple windows from Topshop, Oxford Circus

Zara, Oxford Street. Interesting and eye-catching window display

Selfridges, Oxford Street

More eye-catching window displays at Selfridges.

One of the more boring window displays at Selfridges at the moment, but still elegant and simple

No comments:

Post a Comment